Attend A Program
OFA provides a comprehensive schedule of programming that connects people of various backgrounds & interests to the exciting world of architecture & design. Programs are available for personal enrichment and/or professional growth. Programming areas focus on design, new construction, historic preservation, environmental sustainability, design for improved health, community culture & identity, and featured works of member architects and firms.
- Sat, May 22Courtyard by Marriott Deland Historic
- Tue, Jan 26Online EventJan 26, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM ESTOnline EventBAM Orlando will be participating in a series of virtual student workshops with the Joe R. Lee Branch of the Boys & Girls Club in Eatonville. If you are interested in participating or want to know more before getting involved, we will go over the program in detail and discuss ways to volunteer.
- Fri, Jan 22Online Event
- Fri, Dec 18Online Event
- Tue, Nov 03Orlando Museum of ArtNov 03, 2020, 10:00 AM – Nov 04, 2020, 4:00 PMOrlando Museum of Art, 2416 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803, USAThe OFA 2nd Annual Art Show, A Fundraising Event: Join us at The Orlando Museum of Art for an incredible art show featuring local artists and architects. Our tickets are sold out, however you may buy tickets on the Orlando Museum of Art website: https://omart.org/visit/tickets/.
- Fri, Oct 30Online Event
- Fri, Sep 18Online EventSep 18, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTOnline EventThis episode we will discuss the necessity of support amongst people of color in the Architectural community. As we navigate through this topic we will explore where support is needed, what types of support are needed, and how we make support accessible.
- Thu, Oct 17Sheraton Orlando NorthOct 17, 2019, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PMSheraton Orlando NorthThe Orlando Foundation for Architecture presents "The OFA Art Show", which will take place at The Annual Conference & Expo. Artists are encouraged to exhibit as well as participate in the auction. Some of the art will be sold and part of the proceeds will benefit OFA.