Attend A Program
OFA provides a comprehensive schedule of programming that connects people of various backgrounds & interests to the exciting world of architecture & design. Programs are available for personal enrichment and/or professional growth. Programming areas focus on design, new construction, historic preservation, environmental sustainability, design for improved health, community culture & identity, and featured works of member architects and firms.
- Wed, Jun 08FalkBuilt
- Wed, Jun 22Winter Park Library, Edyth Bush TheatreJun 22, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMWinter Park Library, Edyth Bush Theatre, 1052 W Morse Blvd Winter Park , FL 32789Two 8-minute documentary films on Isabel Roberts and Ida Annah Ryan - their all female firm during the 1920's, their careers and buildings in Central Florida. Clare Vickery will provide background information on the grant from the Florida Historic Resources Board, and her other micro-documentaries.
- Wed, Aug 31Orlando Museum of ArtAug 31, 12:00 AMOrlando Museum of Art, 2416 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803, USAThe OFA Art Show is a professionally juried event that takes place at the Orlando Museum of Art (OMA) on October 26th and 27th. There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places with the opportunity to enter the Nov. 3rd First Thursday event at OMA. Deadline to apply is August 30, 2022.
- Sat, May 141807 Beacon St, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169May 14, 12:00 PM – 6:30 PM1807 Beacon St, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169Join OFA for a walking tour of homes designed by Kevin Schweizer and Will Miller. The tour will follow with food and wine/ beverages on the pool deck of one of the beautiful homes and culminate with an interview of Beverly Schweizer Gurtis.
- Tue, Apr 12Dr. Phillips Center for Performing ArtsApr 12, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PMDr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts, 445 S Magnolia Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USAJoin the Orlando Foundation for Architecture, UCF, the University of Florida, and Valencia College for an evening of student presentations, scholarship awards, and a talk with nationally known architect, Pascale Sablan, FAIA, of the New York office of Adjaye and Associates.
- Sat, Feb 19Rollins CollegeFeb 19, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM ESTRollins College, 1000 Holt Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USAPlease join the Orlando Foundation For Architecture hosting their first walking tour of 2022 at Rollins College in Winter Park. Our tour guide will be Bruce Stephenson, Rollins faculty and author of “John Nolen, Landscape Architect and City Planner”.
- Thu, Jan 13CENTER FOR HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- Sat, Nov 13Market SquareNov 13, 2021, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM ESTMarket Square, Celebration, FL 34747, USALearn about Celebration’s unique history and architectural style through a walking tour with New Urbanism! This tour is part of Celebration's 2021 Founders’ Day (part of 25th Anniversary) and organized by the Celebration Foundation. Geoffrey Mouen, AIA and Mark Jones, AIA will lead groups.
- Fri, Oct 22Winter Park Public LibraryOct 22, 2021, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMWinter Park Public Library, 1050 W Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789, USAJoin us for a behind-the-scenes tour of the new 21st century, state-of-the-art library and events center designed by world-renowned architect Sir David Adjaye of Adjaye Associates in conjunction with HuntonBrady Architects and is in its final stages of construction by Brasfield & Gorrie.
- Wed, Sep 29Orlando Museum of Art
- Tue, Sep 07Orlando Museum of ArtSep 07, 2021, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PMOrlando Museum of Art, 2416 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803, USAThe OFA Art Show is a professionally juried event takes place at the Orlando Museum of Art (OMA) on September 29th and 30th. There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places with the opportunity to be selected for the Nov. 4th First Thursday event at OMA. Deadline to apply is September 7, 2021.
- Mon, Aug 30Orlando Museum of ArtAug 30, 2021, 12:00 AM – Aug 31, 2021, 11:59 AMOrlando Museum of Art, 2416 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803, USAThe OFA Art Show is a professionally juried event takes place at the Orlando Museum of Art (OMA) on September 29th and 30th. There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places with the opportunity to be selected for the Nov. 4th First Thursday event at OMA. Deadline to apply is August 30, 2021.
- Aug 06, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTZoomFrom Gentrification to Community Revitalization: Let’s put a red-line through Gentrification and replace it with Community Revitalization; in this episode we will start our discussion by Realizing what it is and Recognizing the signs that point to the Gentrification. Part II of this discussion.
- Sat, Jun 26Outdoor Pavilion by WP History Museum